1. The price is right. The low prices mean you can stay twice as long as if you stayed at a moderate. Typically, you can get a room for about $120/ night. In the scheme of a Disney vacation, that is pretty cheap.
2. The rooms really aren’t that much smaller. And are you really going to be there that much? With rooms at 260 square feet, they are cozy enough to send you outside to explore!
Snacking on treats that a wonderful MouseKeeper brought for us. She also brought birthday pins and balloons and let the girls “work” with her.
3. The theming is fun fun fun! Everyone loves a giant Mickey statue and Huey, Dewey, and Louie you can climb on. Everything is kid friendly, so you don’t feel like the kids are going to break anything or get into too much trouble!
4. The quick service food is actually pretty tasty. Yummy milk shakes, amazing breakfast pizza, and the secret menu at All Stars Movies (cinnamon roll bacon cheeseburgers, mac n cheese hot dog, poutine)! A favorite meal of ours is a giant pizza and breadsticks, brought back to the room, watching a Disney movie.
5. With three All Stars in a row, you have double of everything. Two pools at each means you have 6 pools to choose from (3 activities pools and 3 quiet pools). There are 3 playgrounds for little bodies to explore. Thankfully, there are 3 totally different quick service restaurants with multiple stations at each so you don’t get bored!
The Three Cabierros pool at All Stars Music!
6. Transportation can get a bit sticky, but when you have 3 buses to choose from at the end of the night, you can pick the shortest line. Walking between the 3 is not bad at all.
7. If you have a group larger than 4, getting two rooms is less expensive than a suite or a room for 5 at a Moderate. With a few littles in your group, requesting adjoining rooms will help make your room seem gigantic, and 2 bathrooms can’t be beat!
8. With the upcoming room refurbishments, there will be queen sized beds in each room. Thanks to the second bed being a Murphy bed, the room will feel much more spacious during the day.
9. It doesn’t matter what resort you stay at, the cast members are always going to treat you like royalty. The girls just love being called ‘princess’.
Showing off gifts from the cast members
10. Once you turn out the lights, nothing matters.
If you would like more help planning your Disney vacation, contact our friend Audra, a travel agent with Travelmation LLC, which is an Authorized Disney Travel Planner. She can help you plan the vacation of your dreams at no cost to you!